
This is our 6 month picture with Ellie the Elephant.
I can't believe how long it has been since I've updated. She will be nine months tomorrow! Time flies by so fast. We've had such a great time watching her grow and change. So many new things she's learned, it's hard to know where to begin. She began trying to crawl at 6 months and mastered it by the time she was 7 months. She got two teeth at 71/2 months and began pulling up to furniture right before she turned 8 months. Now she is feeling brave and letting go. She can stand on her own for a few seconds then she sits down. She is talking up a storm. So far, she says dada, ok, bye bye, bah bah (bottle), hi, baby, and mama (but I only get that when she's crying). She is currently cutting more teeth so life is a little rough for our little princess right now. We just had our 9 month visit and she is 30 inches long and 22 pounds. She's going to be tall like her daddy, I believe. Thank goodness!! :) She's a joy to watch. The wonder and excitement on her face when discovering new thing is simply priceless. She is still very strong willed and determined but I am thankful. I know it will serve her well later in life. We are so grateful that God has blessed us with such a perfect gift. It's overwhelming how much you realize you can love when a child is involved.
